Graduate Centre for International Research in Childhood: Literature, Culture, Media

The world-famous MA, run by CIRCL, is the oldest accredited degree in the field in Britain, and is taught by specialists in Children’s Literature, whose research is published internationally.

MRes and PhD Student’s Application

Applications for the M(Res) in Children’s Literature and PhD are through the University of Reading’s online application system. The buttons on this page will take you to these links. If you have any questions about the M(Res) in Children’s Literature before you apply, please read about MA Information or if you have questions about the CIRCL PhD please read the PhD page. For more questions feel free to contact our staff.

For more information
Contact CIRCL staff[contact us icon]

Latest News